Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

:)

Learn to live half-alive..

Feel much better now :) Thanks to all my supportive friends...
all over the places.. Dari utara sampai selatan.. I have such wonderful friends. Yang cuba sedaya upaya faham perasaan aku.

What come to my surprise no one said, relax lah! Instead, they give me a bundle of advices, dedicated super long articles, word of wisdom, songs.. (Rahik, your song's dedication is my fav!).. keep on sms-ing me tanya ok ke tak.. even hulurkan tisu bila aku kata aku sedih.

Sekarang ni memanglah aku tak mampu nak gelak. Aku harap, one day aku boleh ketawa bila teringat saat-saat ni. Thank you Allah, for giving me such strength.. and wonderful people to comfort me :)


No comments: