Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's Winter!




Tom : I should have listened to you,Summer. You were right all along.
Summer : I was right? (laugh hysterically)
Tom : What? This is funny?
Summer : One day I’m reading a book at the corner deli and this guy sits down and starts asking about it. Now he’s my husband!
Tom : This is funny to you?
Summer : What would have happened if I went to the movies instead? If I went somewhere else for lunch? If I showed up to eat ten minutes later? Tom, it was meant to be, just like you said. And as it was happening, I knew it. I could feel it, sure as the sun. And I kept thinking to myself “Holy shit. Tom was right.” You were right about all of it.


What everyone said was right.
Now, I realized...
It just the matter of time.


No comments: