Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Skeptical!



What are the quality that you will looking for in a person when it comes to making friends? Same attitudes? Their brain level? Appearance? Taste? Chemistry? Or maybe someone that give 'benefits' to you? How about people that making friends just for fun? Being there everytime you need a party, or to fill up your leisure time? Hook around? Spying? (if you think spying people is fun).

I'm sure whatever it is, the reason is within you. It's you. And your friends of course.

Have you ever thought, is it you that make use of the friendship or maybe the other way around? To make a friendship functional needs commitment from both parties. Hereby, I listed down 3 ways what you should do to ensure that your relationship with your buddies everlasting even though the last time you met was 10 years ago...

  • SMS - sound cliché but this is the most effective way, I tell you!
  • Social networking - shows updates! There's lots of social networks on nets. Say hi, at least.
  • Send regards - What? Yup! Maybe your friend is close to another friend of yours. After all, this world is quite small isn't it?
So, work on it!

Next, Aura.

The affection of course. This will makes someone different from another. Most of all, aura will boost up your confidence and turn you from a dull person into 'something' interesting.

I always thought, what will I do if I am brave enough to become someone that I always wanted? Am I going to change my life? Will I spread the aura to the people around? It's a skeptical view that hold me from being what I always wanted to be.


Protect your modesty.

So, whatever it is I am concern with what people may talk about me...especially my appearance. Conservative? Maybe a little bit but after all, for me it's good if you're never being talked compared to people that spread the rumors about how you're dressing.

Some said, there's no point if your actions speak louder than your dressing. But what the hell if you're sweet and nice but your dress said "I'm UGLY". No harm to wear a clean and nice cloths, isn't it?

For once, my ambition is to become an image consultant. *cough*. Yes, I designed some dresses, critics on what people's wearing and gave opinion to friends. It's a happy-inspiring-ambition I think. But suddenly reality knock on my door. I have to get out and find another door that will guaranteed my future and economic status. I can't effort those branded clothes and accessories but uh-uh! I'm not blind!

Now, I sound like Betty Suarez.

So, if you think what you're doing now is fine, it doesn't matter you right? The choice is yours. Who said we can shut people's mouth??




No comments: