Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

The First Time

I thought I've been informed EVERYTHING.

I'm sooo looking forward as today is my first day- as the teacher on duty. I came in early and asked sooo many questions to the senior teachers about what should be done as the teacher on duty. I'm not a perfectionist but, I'm very particular about completing a task. The details one, I mean.

But when it comes to write the report, I become sooooooo blur. Is there something missing here? And what makes me feel so stupid is actually I didn't ask anybody about the 'missing puzzles' in my report. Stupid isn't it? Very stupid.. LOL! So after finishing the report, I go straight to the surau to perform my prayer.

And God allocates a very perfect time for me to realize my stupidity. *sigh*.

For the first time in my first time.

As I finished my prayer, I accidently met Cikgu Kacak in the middle of my way.
*I like God's plan*

"Liana, tadi check kantin ke?"
"Haah."
"Report dah buat la?"
"Dah."
*serious I was stunned there. He does said something but I can't digest the meaning so I keep on nodding my head. Suddenly he asked..*

"Attandance pelajar?"
"Hah? Saya ke kena amik?"

And he smiles.

Gosh. Now I really look like a dumb. A dummies who do not know how to do a job.
And that time it was 6.30 pm (about 5 minutes before the bell's ringing).

I smiled.

He ran to the school office and met with the school prefects there. He calculated the school attandance (School ok, not a classroom) from the attandance list of every classes and wrote them in his note book.

And I was there... smiling
*I bet he was soooo damn nettled with me*

What can I offered was a calculator and he asked me to find the percentages. One of my student was there watching us calculating.

"Cikgu math mesti ada calculator, kan?"
"?"
*I'm looking at him. My student looking at me.*

"Cikgu ada ajar Math ke?"
I looked at my confuse student.
Dear, I confused too!

Oh, now I remember! I relief another teacher in one of his class last Friday and asked the students to do a math question. Err... related with his assumption or not??

"Balik dengan apa ni?"
"Urm... kereta?"
*Does he tried to offer me a ride? Hahahaha...lame jokes*

I tried to be happy with all those things. But bad mouth keep on crushing me.

"Tak tau buat kerja!"

It was my first time, wasn't it? So, chill!~


No comments: