Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

This Is Not From Zara Bukit Bintang


I'm about to buy myself a new stripy cardigan last three months -____-"
Then I've found out the price was.......

Buy 2 items for RM99
or
1 item for RM79.90

Nice deal, huh? Do you think I'm gonna buy a cardigan for that price?
NONSENSE!

So, last week I went to pasar pagi. Guess what? The same design, more attractive colors was sold at;

RM35/pcs


But after a week i don't find buying a new cardigan is attractive anymore..
Because I saw...

this !

a cute dress for err... hmmm... outdoor activity? :D
hurmm, it's dark purple anyway.. *cough* cheap 2.0Megapixel camera *cough*


Tomorrow, let's hunt for a nice court shoes !
^_______^



No comments: