Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 22, 2011

Versus


My friends and my boyfriend got off on the wrong foot.. Gradually, they grew to hate each other, which was so hard on me because I'm being put in the middle... and I guess I’ve unintentionally failed at balancing my relationships with my friendships..

Either I like it or not, I have to be firmed with my decision.. and at the same time ensure both sides feel good with my decision. I do love both and I don't want to lose any of them. But can both sides understand my situation and let me with whatever decision I've made? I'm sorry but I'm trying to put myself at the best for everyone around me.. Sorry for not being a perfect girlfriend - to my boyfriend and also my closes friends..


3 comments:

Ayep said...

its ok dear...i'll try my best to do n give the best of the best that i can do...sorry coz causing u so much trouble....

iamordinarygirl said...

hah sodarrr pon hahahaha klu stakat ly yg tanggung ko, baik blah je wey ngueh3

Ayep said...

dear my darling....adakah anda menanggung saya selama kita berkenalan?tell me if thats what u feel...