Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

Sober



THIS IS NOT THE END OF EVERYTHING
I have another long long journey to get through. Janganlah give up..

"... ..dan jgnlah kamu berputus asa dr rahmat Allah. Sesungguhnya tiada berputus asa dr rahmat Allah melainkan kaum yg kafir."
(Surah Yusuf ayat: 12)



xxxxxx

Ahem.. That was me months ago. Taken from my draft.. Yes, my bad gloomy days..
during that time my life was full of pain.

And I took so many months to get the strength -,-

And then, I met someone who promised me to make me a happier person...

So I told myself,
I want to be that 'happier person'.

O' Allah,
Can I be that happier person.. forever?


2 comments:

Ayep said...

insya'Allah...i wish u can b the happiest person on the earth...^^

Lea Lyanna said...

Aminnnnn~~~~ (^___^)