Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Shredded


I've ripped out my life into pieces.
And turned my life into a nightmare. Without mercy. Without a sign. So I thought it shuts all the doors so no more way out. No more space for me to take a breath. Or even for a gasp. No. Not even once. Nope. Nothing. Until I felt so hopeless. And I looked at this world as the other way around.
Now,
God shows me what is the meaning of life.
Think Lea!
There's no point for u to lose ur faith.
What the hell are u doing here?
Find the key and get outta here!


Yeah, I'm going crazy. Again. Damn. Sorry if my words make u feel uncomfortable. I'm a bit lost out of sudden. Things going upside down. I dunno. It's finals - maybe? Finals always make me crazy, remember? I tried to make it different this time but u see.. nothing changed. if u still remember in my post during last semester, what happened to me.. crying like dying for the whole study week.. freaked out like there's no more tomorrow.. well, this time it's a little bit better- no more tears.. but something even worse had happened- i felt sooo tired..

I knoe it's not too late for me to fix all the mess that I've done. Cut the fingers- I'll try harder.. but.. can't I do all the things rightly? can't I put all the things at it places? At where it suppose to be? Without this 'last minute amendment'? OMG, I'm going to explode this time. Nothing going right.. Plz, I can't take it anymore. take this awayyy from me. I have to find the door out.. and the key.. So, sorry if I'm not good enough. Sorry if I can't stay at the place where I'm suppose to stay. Sorry for this. Sorry. I'm sorry.




No comments: