Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Satu Perkara

I'm having physio test tomorrow. Yeah, those blood vessels, respiratory, cardiovascular and muscles physio..all these things put me into headache. Not even finish reading yet and still lingering and messing around. Ha3. This evening we just finished p.m Aziah's test; research proposal. And we celebrate it wif dinner at KFC. Huh, really dunno what to enjoy about since tomorrow will be another test wif dr. Harita. Lalala.

Another thing. I hate this feeling. Not about the feeling for taking test, but.. well.. Maybe that's why I becomes sooo emo.. Hate it. But still I put some hopes. Hope that everything will be ok..Hope that I can changed my life. Tried to open my circle. Share. Give in. Instead of listen, spill it out. But I dunno what I'm looking for.. **Is it a statement or a lie? ** I have almost everything but still I 'm not thankful.

Maybe I'm gooood in giving advices. But can someone advice me, plz?

No comments: