Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Salam AIDILFITRI

What does it mean? 'Baik dlm untung ataupn malang'. What's in my life that is for better or worse? I heard so many things about people's life. Yeah, I loves secrets. When people told their secrets to you that's mean they really trust you. And what they hope is they can seek for your advices. Some people just want you to lend your ears so they can relief their burdens, at least. Or share their joys when it should not be found by others.

I hold so many people trust's. Their secrets makes me matured enough. They showed me how scary this life when you don't think twice, ego, never let go and when things go around comes around. Same with when things that u've planned never turned as u want.

I've seen so many things. People cries, people laugh. I learn from people mistakes coz I can't own all. As a normal human being, we keep on doing mistakes. So, forgiveness is the only way to make this world peace. Satan hate those who are forgiving people coz there's no hate in their heart. Ask for forgiveness as there's still time. No matter how hard to forgive as how bad your heart is bleeding, just forgive them. Until then, there must be a turning point in their life and you as a forgiver, will feell even proud for forgiving them at the first place.

So, this Aidilfitri I would like to ask for forgiven from everybody. Apologize me for not being perfect. Even I might not say it, but believe me I loves everybody as much as all of u love me. Without all of u, i will be nobody.

Salam Aidilfitri.

No comments: