Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 09, 2008

Looking at the brightside

Finally my part4 exam result's came out last friday evening. Cuak sampai xleyh tido. ahaha. BUT still i've to knoe the result, kn? There's lots of improvement compared to the last semester. No paper to be repeated since i afraid that my chemistry paper will be the spoiler! Fortunately, i got B- for chemistry even my carrymarks is quite low. I target C+ for chemistry actually. The finals save it all! However, my Biology paper is the most creepy. While the others score for that already-knoe-exam-questions, mine is worse! i got B- which is same wif the chemistry paper?! SPEACHLESS lol! So, must be half of my classmate already thought about their coming soon dress for their deanlist dinner. Poor me! Next semester i must take serious care on my tests and carrymarks. That's about my study.

Next, my life.

There's something that poisoning my mind. Rumah sewa. Since the oil price is going up tremendously, plus the electricity, my rented house of cuz pn naik juga! now it's already rm180 perhead. I'm sure after this come back it will be up to rm200++. Saya tak kerja cop duit. I'm student lorgh! So we decided to move from that 'sauna house'. Unfortunately, there's not many choices left for us. Either to live in low rent but more on petrol, or low petrol but sardine house? or maybe just stay at the old house (yg mencekik darah dan panas mcm sauna).

Ah, my housemate just called. She said "so, it's comfirmed. We'll move to that sardine house!"

Sigh! Welcome to the new house. Again!

No comments: