Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cough in The Middle


Get older then we'll get wiser. As I reminisced, down the memory lane, 10 years are just a figure. How I grow older, the experiences, every ups and downs, everything, were like pictures on my wall. Here I am, the same person, the same attitudes, same face, same ideology, plain me, just me. I wonder how people changed. From someone 'good' to someone 'rotten' (exaggerated, I know :P) and vice versa. Because I'm static. Nothing changed (in heart). I felt so disappointed :( Nothing much that I can contribute to people around me. And most of all, nothing in myself that I able to change.

Prove me wrong.

I'm wrong. I'm wrong. I'm wrong.

I'm graduating my degree. Yeay. Again. YEAY! Then, where should I go? Belajar-- belajar-- belajar-- bila dah habis belajar? Mula kerjaya? Keluarga? The perfect happiness is when you able to succeed in career and also family matters. But I'm too scared for this. This is a big step for me. I'm not ready. And nobody here to help me starting the big step. I guess? No?

Hurm... I think I'm crazy. I want to scream. And run to the moon~~~O_o~~~

1 comment:

Lea Lyanna said...

no comment is a comment :)