Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 05, 2010

Tease, Teasing?

Semalam I ke Harrods mencari Char Kuey Tiaw. Penat berjalan so I singgah makan ABC sekejap untuk melepaskan dahaga. Oh, lupa nak bagi tau I pergi dengan my friend since my private jet, I bagi my dad guna since dia nak pergi Vancouver katanya. My friend pun tak kisah I tumpang as long as I bayar tax. Kita as a responsible citizen of coz bayar tax on time, kan?

Tapi tengah-tengah makan ABC tu suddenly a women came and claimed that the seat belongs to her. Oh, nope. She claimed that the seat belongs to her friends so we can't sit there. "But your friends isn't here yet. And we'll leave in 60seconds?" "Unfortunately, I don't like others to sit on my friend's place. It's about policy and beaurocracy."

Kami menjadi sangat pissed off so kami pun ambil ABC itu lalu melemparkan ke wajahnya. Restoran Manager yang sudah dimaklumkan pun tak kisah kami lempar ABC tu maybe sebab kami ni regular costumer or maybe he's also annoyed with the women.

We leave in 60 seconds as we promised. Pelik lah. What the fuss???



No comments: